GTfusion Dunlop - Organisation d'Evénements autour de la simulation automobile - GT5

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

GTfusion Dunlop - Organisation d'Evénements autour de la simulation automobile - GT5
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

[Round 2]General discussion and the word of pilot

+2
Ricchike1
Schettura
6 participants

[Round 2]General discussion and the word of pilot Empty [Round 2]General discussion and the word of pilot

Message  Schettura Dim 3 Avr - 10:23

Hi all,

I received personal message who make me very happy.
If you want to post a comment, you can do it here or in the guestbook.
As history will remember our evenings.
Warning, the goal is not to create discussion but leave a message to the world of GT.

For staff GTfusion Dunlop

Pierre

Schettura
Staff
Staff

http://www.gt5rs.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

[Round 2]General discussion and the word of pilot Empty Re: [Round 2]General discussion and the word of pilot

Message  Ricchike1 Dim 3 Avr - 10:33

Unfortunately, the last race yesterday, I received a phone call and you need to go to work I had to give up the race, but started the third race, unfortunately, ill accident happened, but it's only a game, the problem is that only the first race is qualifing , mato and I was the fastest in yesterday's race, but it was a good race

Ricchike1

[Round 2]General discussion and the word of pilot Empty Re: [Round 2]General discussion and the word of pilot

Message  Beelabba Dim 3 Avr - 22:33

Last round was definitely a better round for me even if I had some doubts before the official races...
During the last week, I had many troubles, especially with my internet connexion so I never did any test runs online before the round. I remember that for the 1rst round, I felt a lot of differences between online and offline physics while driving the car. But that doesn't explain why I always finished last during the 1rst round...
I'm coming from a rally community and even if we have some tarmac rallies, gravel surfaces are the bulk of our rally surfaces. I always did love circuit and I must admit that I'm very regular in this exercise despite the fact that I'm not so fast compared to the others. But You cannot be running for the 1rst place in your first races....Let's be objective. So I take each round like a new stake for me. This time, I was a bit afraid when I saw that the car was the Ferrari 458 with not less than 650 HP !!!! Wooooowwwwwww!!! The Audi was a 4WD, so it definitely accepted some small mistakes in the way you drive it...but with the Ferrari, was this gonna be the same? In my first trial of the car, I immediately found a good setup that made me feel confident. I made some few runs offline and the result was convincing. Sure, I ws not the fastest, but in my rookie category, I was not to be ashamed of my results. So yesterday, I entered the lobby without any fears since my goal was to be as regular as possible.
The first qualification session arrived and I happily saw that I was only 1.00 sec above the best lap....I know it might seem huge, but for me, it changes from the last round when I was 3 sec slower....

So the first race begun...I immediately took a very good start I think. The lauch control worked well and I had a ggod position at the first corner. I managed to be very clean in my driving and trsusted the 1rst place for many laps. Of course, I was excited, but also realistic...and I manager to keep the lead. Then another driver PureGT arrived from behind and we were 2 this time but I was still leading with a short bumper ahead; We were wheels to wheels and i must admit that PureGT was really fairplay since he played the game and never intended any stupid overtakes on me. He waited for the right moment and I had to let him pass at a moment since he was faster. But I tried my chance for 3 laps I think.... Then another one came GTRacing_jojo29 and after waiting behind me, he took me over also. 3rd was not a so bad result for me. But I was able to stick to Jojo's bumper so I did it but at a moment, I was too fast and when out the line and hit a wall....the front suspension was damaged on the right and the steering jammed. I had to look at the other drivers and began to strategically manage my race. Pure and Jojo where far ahead now so no need to take risk again with a damaged car. Suddendly , I saw a crash ahead and it was jojo and Pure. I passed through both of them without any trouble and boosted up by this event, I went flat out again .... 40 sec in front of Pure that was enough I thought and I managed to keep or savec this gap but at every lap by the end of the race, I was losing grip. The tyres were worn to the rims in the 18th lap and Pure was pushing hard to come close. In the final lap, last corner, he attacked me in the apex. I had no chance to resist him and I went wide to let him pass and try to overtake him with the aspiration but it was no use with my car. I finished 3rd anyway very close to the 2nd, but in my mind, it was a psychological victory. I was used to the last ranks and now, I was to put some hard work to some of the driver of my serie. Nice I think.....

The 2nd race was a bit more difficult since I attacked too much at the begining and ripped all my tyres at the 12th lap. So everybody overtook me and I refused to stop for new tyres which would have been a good thing I think....

The 3rd race was better since I decided to change my strategy by not attacking too much in order to save tyres and it worked but I still made some small mistakes...

The 4rth race was difficult since I felt a bit tired and had a pain in my back. In the beginning, it was very close with the others than the rear of my car took an impact. Surely because at a moment, I braked suddendly and I think that the guy behind me had no time to do the same.Sorry, my fault. The rear drivetrain was then jammed but for a moment, I didn't feel it since it was in the cornering part of the circuit just after the tunnel. In the straight line before the last corner, I felt the difference but I was still attacking to get some air from my opponent. I took the corner and lost the rear and hit the wall with the front of the car. Many damages, too many. Maybe I should have fixed it but in the real world I think it would have been impossible so I abandonned the race and spent the time looking at the other drivers and encouraging them till the end.

So finally, that round was a very good round for me. I feel that i have the potential to win a race now. I still need to work my settings but it's ok, it won't surely work immediately at the first time. But I'm happy, very happy especially when I see that I put some hard work on some drivers...
So, I'm eagerly waiting for the next round.
Thanks to all, and especially to the organizers

Beelabba

Message  PureGT_SWE_1 Lun 4 Avr - 8:16

That was a very nice write up of the first race beelabba, the crash that happened was when jojo made a misstake (absolutely no hard feelings) and i couldn´t avoid him. We both had to go in to pit and i was about 38 sec after and i thought that the race was over and i only could secure my place but as it was 5 laps left and i saw that i was gaining time at the front drivers at every time split. My pulse was very high when trying to catch you Very Happy
It was a very nice and fairplay group, the only problem i had was that in the last 2 races i couldn´t see Narmouche and 1 more driver that i can´t recall the name of.
It worked for the 2 first races but after the 2nd i was disconnected right after the race when we got to the lobby.

Best wishes
Håkan

PureGT_SWE_1
Staff
Staff

http://honourabledrivers.com/forum/index.php

[Round 2]General discussion and the word of pilot Empty First Racing in GT fusion

Message  Arieracer Mar 5 Avr - 4:16

Congratulations to winners. My first racing with GTFusion. Races were of high quality and clean racing. I forgot Host need not be online, by the time I joined the lounge i missed the first race. Driving without damage was the key. Welldone GTfusion. Cool
Arieracer
Arieracer

Message  Ghost_Dice Mar 5 Avr - 11:19

Was an Epic Round 2 Race for myself. First 3 races had its ups and downs and some good battles in there.

BUT .. I did finish the night off on a high. with a Epic battle with GT5rs_Porsche72
Even though I did not get the win, the pure clean fun racing was well worth the
fight. Big shout out to GT5rs_Porsche72 for a awesome battle and I hope we can have simulare
races in the future.

A big THANK YOU to Pierre, and all the orgonisers of this event. so far its only been one race for me.
but was most enjoyable and looking forward to the races to come.

Kind Regards

Ghost_Dice
Ghost_Dice
Ghost_Dice

http://www.ghostworx.co.za

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé